- pronounced: " fa shÄ“ É™ " (IPA: /fÃ¦ÊƒÉªÉ‘/)
- A wide band of material covering the ends of roof rafters in a building.
- A flat band or broad fillet; especially, one of the three bands which make up the architrave, in the Ionic order.
- A broad well-defined band of color.
- A band, sash, or fillet; especially, in surgery, a bandage or roller.
- pronounced: " fÄ shÄ“ É™ " (IPA: /fÉ‘ÊƒÉªÉ‘/); plural: fasciae
- The layer of loose tissue, often containing fat, immediately beneath the skin; the stronger layer of connective tissue covering and investing all muscles; an aponeurosis.
6 letters in word "fascia": A A C F I S.
Anagrams of fascia:
Words found within fascia: